Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

This Weeks featured store is : The Slore Store

The Slore Store


Leiha and Mia:

The Slore Store - About :

Joined:
3/5/2011

Slogan:
A Store for those who don't take like to seriously 



Featured Products :




Makeup doesn't cure ugly tee shirts



Makeup doesn't cure ugly Tequila does.




I Bite Case For The Iphone 4



Fun with skulls.




Kiss My Ass Shirt



Kiss My Ass in Gaelic sounds so much nicer.



Eat Me Tees



Who doesn't love cupcakes?



Boy Toy Shirts



A fun, flirty design.



My Picks:


Skull & Crow T-shirts



Skull & Crow



Skull & Roses Macbook Air Sleeve



Skull & Roses



Love Out Loud T-shirt



Love Out Loud



Poop Infant Organic Creeper



I poop therefore I am



Kiss Me, I'm Irish T-shirts



The perfect shirt to celebrate St Patrick's Day.


Want to know more about the artist behind these funny designs? 
Visit Interview with Leiha M of The Slore Store

No comments:

Post a Comment