Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

This Weeks featured store is : Gifts by Pixie


 Gifts by Pixie


Pixie - Profile :

Hi, I'm Claire, known to my friends as 'Pixie'. I'm a graphic designer, photographer and fractal artist. When I'm not working on a project for a client, I'm usually found out in the open air behind my camera. I love photographing bright colours and any form of nature especially sunsets, wildlife and flowers, it really makes me appreciate the smaller things in life. I also love creating fractal and psychedelic art in Photoshop, I can spend hours and hours at a time playing with colours and textures and creating crazy eye-boggling art. I run 2 shops on Zazzle that sell my photography and psychedelic fractal art printed on to lots of different gifts. I started a business in February 2007 called Pix and Mix, we specialize in web site design, graphics, photography, video making and editing as well as business management and education consultancy. See my website here - www.pixandmix.org.uk

Here are some of my Favorite Picks :

Maldives Island Boat


Honeymoon Location Photo. Maldives Island Boat Honeymoon Location Photo.



Triptych Roses orange yellow pink Panoramic


Flower Photograph Print. A triptych picture of three macro rose photos in orange, yellow and pink.



Print - Sunset Strips purple pink orange yellow


Sunset Strips purple pink orange yellow Photograph Print.


Abstract Graffiti Gallery Wrapped Canvas


An abstract photo of red, lime green, blue, white and black graffiti.



Purple Fairy Feather


Photograph Print. Purple Fairys Feather Still Life Photo.


Visit Photography by Pixie To see all her delightful designs and products.

Want to know more about the artist behind these great designs? Visit Interview with Claire "Pixie" Copley of Gifts by Pixie  


Here is Pixie's other store:     Hippy Gift Shop


No comments:

Post a Comment