Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2013

This Weeks featured store is : Made By Manders



Made By Manders :

Store opened on: 2/7/2012

Store Owner: Amanda French

About Me:
My store is a mixture of various art forms. I tend to embrace my inner child and that comes out through my drawings. My photography tends to be more focused on nature and all its splendor. Quite honestly, this store is a mixture of lighthearted fun, beauty, and a hope for true equality for all. All art created by me in my journey to strive to always learn and be better. My biggest hope is that what I make can bring some joy to those that come across my store here.

Store Description :
My store is a mixture of various art forms. I tend to embrace my inner child and that comes out through my drawings. My photography tends to be more focused on nature and all its splendor. Quite honestly, this store is a mixture of lighthearted fun, beauty, and a hope for true equality for all. All art created by me in my journey to strive to always learn and be better. My biggest hope is that what I make can bring some joy to those that come across my store here. If you want any of my designs on other items please don't hesitate to ask! I will gladly make them available asap. Just send me a message through the link to the side of the page. Thanks for taking the time to look about!

Inspired By:
Nature, Love, Peace, Joy, Equality, and anything that keeps my inner child thriving.



Featured Products :




Kawaii Jungle Chibi Gang Reusable Water Bottles



Say hello to the frog, lion, tiger, and elephant! This group of cuties is here to brighten your day with their fun costumes. I hope you like this newest design.



Love From Above Kawaii Bunny Rainbow Hearts



Add a bit of cuteness and love to your life with this design of a happy bunny. With a flower in her hair she is standing under a rainbow and cloud that is raining hearts on her while a little blue bird peeks out from behind the cloud! This is a wonderful design for Spring and Easter but is just as nice to have around all year to bring a bit of cheer to your life! I hope you like this! Enjoy and Happy shopping! Oh and Dont forget that if you dont like the blue background you can change the color by clicking edit to change it there! Today's Best March 08, 2013



Jinx "Love Me?!?" Jigsaw Puzzles



Jinx just wants to know if you will love him? With outstretched arms and a heart surrounded by bones he makes his plea. Do you have a small place in your life to give him a little of your love? I hope you like this second installment in my Lyla and Jinx series. I truly enjoyed drawing this.



Petite Beauté Choyée (Petite Pampered Beauty) Card



Every woman wants to feel like a pampered princess at one time or another. This woman is pure grace and elegance and she has her designer handbag to carry her lipstick, mirror, and perfume bottle with her to always look her best! I hope you like this new design! I really enjoyed drawing it.



Kawaii Sushi Friends Tees


Kawaii Sushi Friends Tees
Kawaii Sushi Friends Tees by MadeByManders
Find more Sushi T-Shirts at Zazzle

Enjoy this fun and happy design of Kawaii Sushi and Friends! Sushi, Bowl of rice, Soy Sauce, Octopus, and Sushi Roll are waiting for you to give them a new home! Designed by me for you! Hope you like them.


My Picks:



Cupcake Cuties Celebration Shirt


Cupcake Cuties Celebration Shirt
Cupcake Cuties Celebration Shirt by MadeByManders
Browse more Kawaii T-Shirts at Zazzle

Meet Celebration, the newest member of the Kawaii Cupcake Cuties family. A perfect gift for birthdays, anniversaries, or any day worth celebrating! I hope you like her!




Kawaii Mad Mad Monkey Galaxy SII Cover



This little fella is throwing a fit and he doesn't care who knows it! I drew this to show the funny and lighter side of anger. This monkey couldn't look any cuter if he tried while he stomps his fists and yells. I hope you like this design! I really enjoyed drawing it.




I'm innocent I tell ya! Retro Puppy iPad Mini Covers



Look at those big puppy dog eyes. How can you think he would do ANYTHING wrong?!?! :p I really loved drawings this and I hope you like it!




Retro Grill Master/Kiss the Cook Tee Shirts



For those of you who want to show off your grilling skills or for those of you who want to praise the grill master in their life this design was made for you! This guy is ready to feed the masses with his grill hot and ready to go as he flips on of his burgers. And of course he is dressed perfectly for the occasion with his "Kiss the Cook" shirt on complete with a chefs hat! This retro inspired, vector based, digital art, was drawn by me for you to hopefully bring a bit of joy to your life. I hope you like it!




Supra-C Antique Lockbox Posters



I was drawn to this antique lock box and felt compelled to photograph it. I hope you like and enjoy the end result.




Monsters In Love Laptop Bags



Fun design of two monsters in love. A perfect gift for your someone special!


Want to know more about the artist behind these great designs?


Visit Interview with Made By Manders Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment