Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

This Weeks featured store is : PIGWEAR

PIGWEAR


PIGWEAR :

Store opened on 12/23/2011

Store Owner: JOEL PENNINGTON JR (JMAN)

Location: Dickson, Tennessee, United States

About Me JMAN:

 
I'm Old, Grumpy, and Set in My Ways (according to my wife). Saved by the Grace of God! When I'm not creating I like being with my wife, Hunting, Fishing, riding my Harley, and playing with my Pit Bulls and Grandchildren.

Store Description : 

 
If you are looking for Political Correctness, you have come to the wrong place. PIGWEAR is a store with products for Hunters, Fishers, People who enjoy the Outdoors, Republicans, Tea Partiers and anyone else who is tired of CHANGE.

Inspired By
Life, Friends, and Humor 





Featured Products : 


 


NORTHERN LIGHTS & CABIN KITCHEN TOWEL



NORTHERN LIGHTS & CABIN KITCHEN TOWEL




MULTI-LANGUAGE CHRISTMAS PLATE







SANTA & SLEIGH THROW PILLOW








GINGERBREAD & SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS CARD








POLAR BEARS 2013 CALENDAR






My Picks: 

 


CHRISTMAS STOCKING COFFEE MUG







MERRY CHRISTMAS THROW PILLOW







HAPPY SNOWMAN CHRISTMAS PLATE







DOUBLE SIDED SNOWMEN CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT








I DON'T HAVE TO BE GOOD CHRISTMAS CARD







MERRY CHRISTMAS SNOWMAN CARD







MULTIPLE SNOWMEN CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT



MULTIPLE SNOWMEN CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT
MULTIPLE SNOWMEN CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT by pigwear
Create your own custom Christmas ornaments online at Zazzle.




Want to know more about the artist behind these great designs?


Visit Interview with JMAN of PIGWEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment