Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

This Weeks featured store is : TheHopefulRomantic

TheHopefulRomantic


TheHopefulRomantic:

Joined: 1/10/2010

Sotre Owner: Lori R

Location: United States

About Me : My name is Lori and forever am a hopeful romantic. My art varies on my mood and I tend to have a wicked sense of humor. Every item in this store is copyright (c) Lori R all rights reserved and may not be reproduced. I do my best to do custom orders. 90% of the art and photography in my store is all my own work, the rest is where I paid for designs or used stock resources and you can see the credits in my credit folder on my storefront. Occasionally I do collaborate with my daughter Samantha, http://www.zazzle.com/diasuuart and http://www.zazzle.com/roseroom and we swap design elements with each other every once in a while. If you are a Zazzle seller or an affiliate, feel free to promote anything in my store.

Interests:

Ancient architectural photography, punk designs, goth designs, kaleidoscopic designs or whatever strikes my fancy at any given time. I am very spontaneous with art. I tend to be young at heart and that shows through some of my designs. I want to thank all my customers. Please feel free to leave me feedback on any items you purchase. It will help me improve.

Hobbies:

I love taking strolls through cemeteries, strange places and such. I tend to like Halloween more than any other holiday. I love to find the beauty in everything.



Featured Products : 




Cute zebra print punk pink, black, blue, sweet 16 custom invitation



Cute and casual 5x7 birthday or sweet 16 invitations in retro 80's punk zebra stripes in black, turquoise, and hot pink. All text is customizable. Click the "customize it" button and then click "Design" just above the picture to see the boundary lines and keep your text within them.




Cute old fashioned antique key postage stamp



3 antique key silhouette drawings on cute custom postage stamps.




Halloween horror fanged skulls in black and orange postage stamp



Cool evil wicked gothic skulls on postage stamps for Halloween. (this one has a 5 star review)




Gothic evil vampire fanged skulls Halloween horror Pins



Evil wicked cool fanged vampire skulls on a pin on button for horror lovers. Great for Halloween too.




Gothic skeletal illusion Save the Date Postcards



Creepy and sweet at the same time. These skeleton hands are holding a red rose on this Save the Date postcard that you can personalize. Great for goth or horror theme weddings. (this one has a 5 star review)



My Picks:




Girly day of the dead sugar skull Pacifier



My version of a super cute sugar skull in white, hot pink, and black with lots of elegant accents on a pacifier.




Elegant goth ornate black and purple zebra stripes pillow



Elegant gothic home decor. A digital art ornate victorian architectural frame in purple and black on a purple and black grungy zebra striped background. Shown here on a 20x20 inch square throw pillow.




Pretty swirly spheres in pink and gray print



A pretty fractal art design with swirly spheres in pink and gray on black on a poster.




Dark stormy night print



A fantasy scene of a dragon flying in stormy rainy weather with a gothic building in the background.




Elegant gothic pinkish reddish Valentine heart Canvas Print



Pretty gothic pinkish reddish heart with black scrollwork on a pretty wrapped canvas.



Want to know more about the artist behind these great designs?

Visit Interview with Lori R of TheHopefulRomantic


Visit Lori R's other store to see more of her great designs :

Lori's Dark Heart

My 2nd store that is devoted to hearts. Everything in there is my own work. I thought my main store was too full and decided to make a store just for my favorite symbol. This store is also more organized than my main one.

No comments:

Post a Comment