Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

This Weeks featured store is : Ninche Store



Nina Džeko of Ninche Store



Ninche Store


Store Description:

I don't have special theme, I do various things, depending on my mood. But mostly I do designs for paintball.

Inspired By:
Well I'm big fan of pop art and graphic novels. I'm also inspired by things I do- like paintball. Certain artists I admire influence me, of course.


Featured Products : 




Paintball Addicted Girl Shirt



New design for paintball girls; sweet, modern and sporty. Great style for other occasions not only for paintball field :D





Trigger Happy Paintball Player Sweatshirt



Urban looking casual Sweatshirt with sign "Trigger Happy Paintball Player", for modern paintball players





No Glory Shirt



No guts no glory: it's a saying that can be applied to many different situations. It's shows that you are ready to take a risk and have conquer your fears :D





Multiply Love Mousepad



There are many ways for expressing your love, so why don't do it with this Multiply Love mousepad?





Little Lady Drama Binder


Little Lady Drama Binder zazzle_binder
Little Lady Drama Binder by Ninche
Create a unique photo binder at Zazzle

"Little Lady Drama" is nice gift for energetic young girls,women and kids



Nina Džeko other Stores:

Ninche Photo Store

Ninche Hubby Store

Want to know more about the artist behind these great designs? 

Visit Interview with Nina Džeko of Ninche Store

 

No comments:

Post a Comment